Introduction to Facebook for Business
Free Presentation - Invercargill
Hi, I'm Justin
I am a business manager and e-commerce business operator. I have built an e-commerce brand from a small village in rural New Zealand using Facebook for business. I have gone on to train in social marketing and e-commerce and now I teach this to business people. I specialise in realistic down to earth advice for everyday kiwis.
Join me for a Free Presentation in Invercargill
on Wednesday 2nd May
Learn how I built an e-commerce brand using Facebook for Business....
- Introduction to social media and social marketing and why I choose Facebook
- How I built an e-commerce brand from Tuatapere, Southland using Facebook for business
- How to make your business resiliant in a digital age
- How to market on the internet and the difference from traditional marketing
- The 'standard method' of marketing on the internet that you can apply to any business
- Some simple things you can do to make a start
Why is this free?
I sell training courses teaching business people how to manage their own social marketing.
These free presentations provide a good understanding of what is possible for business on Facebook. It is pretty interesting stuff, and I hope after hearing what I say many people will be encouraged and excited to go on to train with me.
So this is a business for me, but do not worry, this is not a great big sales pitch. Whether you go on to train with me or not, you will find this presentation full of useful info and a great way to gain a good general understanding of what is possible on Facebook and the direction business is taking.
I promise you will be blown away with what is possible on Facebook today, without training most business are not even scraping the surface of what is possible.
Who will find this useful?
- Small business owner/operators
- Anyone who has a Facebook business page
- Anyone wanting to use digital marketing but not sure where to begin
- Facebook Page admins
- Management (at all levels)
- Marketing & communication people
- Everyone with an e-commerce business
I have learnt directly with Facebook
A lot of what I teach is based on Facebook policy and best practice. As we are doing business on Facebook's platform we must recognise that they are calling the shots as far as what they want and what will get prioritised on the platform. Many businesses are doing themselves a disservice by not knowing or ignoring best practice. For this reason there is a definite way of doing things on the platform and ignoring this will result in poor results and wasting money.
Interested in more training?